PENSMA Education Grant
Terms and Condition
PENSMA is providing an educational grant for its members who wish to present their research paper in an international or local conference. This can either be oral or poster presentation.
The quantum given is
1. Up to RM2000 for international conference (please read the following terms and condition)
2. Up to RM1000 for local conference (please read the following terms and condition)
All applicants to PENSMA EDUCATIONAL GRANT are bound to the terms & conditions as follows
1. They have to be an active member of PENSMA, contributes to website, education purposes, training & have attended AGM and contribute significantly to the progress of the society in any manner (the PENSMA council will have to look into their activities)
2. Submit in full research paper approved CRC national or any local ethic committee (in the case of University or private entity) with a validated research ID
3. They have to give an acknowledgement to society (logo not needed)
4. Application only once every three years for one paper
5. The quantum given may not be fixed for all but according to the quality of the research and either oral or poster presentation. However the maximum given will be RM2000 and RM1000 for international and local conference respectively.
6. At least 5 EXCO members of the PENSMA council shall decide on this matter, and if no conclusion shall be made an anonymous vote will be cast.